Who’s likely to start, who might be left out and who is unavailable? We have brought together all information provided by UEFA for this week’s Champions League matches.
The football predictions are as always from livetipster. So, before you make your selections you’d better read the injuries and suspensions for the Champions League.
Atalanta – Valencia
- The match is played in San Siro, Milan.
- Only Atalanta and Lyon qualified with just two wins in the group stage.
- Valencia has never won in a knock out game of the Champions League in 9 attempts (0-4-5).
Atalanta: Gollini; Tolói, Palomino, Djimsiti; Hateboer, De Roon, Freuler, Gosens; Pašalić; Gómez, Iličić
Valencia: Doménech; Gayà, Diakhaby, Mangala, Wass; Parejo, Kondogbia, Ferrán Torres, Soler; Guedes, Maxi Gómez
Out: Florenzi (illness), Coquelin (thigh), Lee (unspecified), Rodrigo (knee), Garay (knee), Piccini (knee), Vallejo (foot), Gabriel (suspended)
Doubtful: Gameiro (thigh), Cheryshev (hamstring), Cillessen (hip)
Tip: 2 at 5.00 – bet365
Tottenham – Leipzig
- Tottenham received 14 goals in 6 group matches, more than any other team of the last 16.
- There has only been one draw (in 2011) in 21 Champions League matches for Tottenham.
Tottenham: Lloris; Aurier, Sánchez, Alderweireld, Tanganga; Winks, Ndombélé; Bergwijn, Alli, Lo Celso; Lucas
Out: Kane (hamstring), Sissoko (knee), Son (arm)
Leipzig: Gulácsi; Mukiele, Klostermann, Halstenberg, Angeliño; Laimer, Haidara; Forsberg, Sabitzer; Werner, Schick
Out: Adams (calf), Kampl (ankle), Konaté (hamstring), Orban (knee), Upamecano (suspended)
Tip: X at HT at 2.25 – bet365
Prices subject to change. They were all correct at: 18/02/2020 – 09:00 CET
Football Tips: livetipster.com