Who’s likely to start, who might be left out and who is unavailable? We have brought together all information provided by UEFA for this week’s Champions League matches.
The football predictions are as always from livetipster. So, before you make your selections you’d better read the injuries and suspensions for the Champions League.
Liverpool v Napoli
– Liverpool will be through if they beat Napoli, or if Salzburg do not beat Genk. Liverpool will clinch first place with a win.
– Napoli will be through if they beat Liverpool, or if Salzburg do not beat Genk.
Liverpool: Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson; Henderson, Fabinho, Wijnaldum; Salah, Firmino, Mané
Out: Clyne (knee), Matip (knee), Shaqiri (calf)
Napoli: Meret; Di Lorenzo, Manolas, Koulibaly, Hysaj; Callejón, Allan, Elmas, Fabián Ruiz; Lozano, Mertens
Out: Costanzo (suspended), Insigne (elbow), Malcuit (knee), Milik (stomach)
Tip: 1/1 HT/FT at 2.05 – bet365
Genk v Salzburg
– Salzburg will be unable to finish in the top two if they do not beat Genk. A draw would confirm Salzburg in third place.
– Genk cannot finish in the top two and will be confirmed in fourth place unless they beat Salzburg.
Genk: Coucke; Cuesta, Dewaest, Lucumi, De Norre; Mæhle, Heynen, Berge, Hrošovský; Ito, Samatta
Out: Uronen (ankle)
Salzburg: Coronel; Kristensen, Onguéné, Wöber, Ulmer; Junuzović, Mwepu, Minamino, Szoboszlai; Daka, Hwang
Out: Stankovic (thigh), Walke (foot), Bernede (shin), Farkas (fitness), Koita (abdominal)
Doubtful: Haaland (knee)
Tip: Over 4.5 goals at 3.00 – bet365
Barcelona v Dortmund
– Barcelona will be through if they beat Dortmund, if both games are drawn, or if Slavia beat Inter. Barcelona will clinch first place with a win.
– Dortmund will be through if they beat Barcelona.
Barcelona: Stegen, Roberto, Lenglet, Umtiti, Junior: De Jong, Busquets, Arthur; Messi, Suárez, Dembélé
Out: Piqué (suspended), Alba (hamstring), Piqué (suspension) Semedo (calf)
Dortmund: Bürki; Hakimi, Akanji, Hummels, Guerreiro; Witsel, Sancho, Reus, Brandt, Hazard; Götze
Out: Delaney (ankle)
Doubtful: Alcácer (knee)
Tip: Over 3.5 at 2.10 – bet365
Slavia Praha v Inter
– Inter will be unable to finish in the top two if they lose.
– Slavia will be unable to finish in the top two if they do not beat Inter or if Dortmund beat Barcelona.
Slavia: Kolář; Coufal, Kúdela, Frydrych, Bořil; Souček, Traoré, Ševčík, Stanciu, Olayinka; Tecl
Out: Hovorka (knee)
Doubtful: Masopust (leg), Souček (illness)
Inter: Handanovič; Godín, De Vrij, Škriniar; Candreva, Gagliardini, Brozović, Vecino, Biraghi; Lautaro Martínez, Lukaku
Out: Barella (knee), Politano (ankle), Sánchez (ankle)
Doubtful: Sensi (thigh), Asamoah (knee)
Tip: 2-3 goals at 1.95 – bet365
Zenit v Lyon (18:55 CET)
– Zenit will be unable to finish in the top two if they lose to Lyon.
– Lyon will be through if they beat Zenit.
Zenit: Kerzhakov; Karavaev, Ivanović, Rakits’kyy, Douglas Santos; Kuzyaev, Ozdoev, Barrios, Driussi; Dzyuba, Azmoun
Out: Malcom (thigh), Mammana (knee), Lunev (unspecified)
Doubtful: Zhirkov (unspecified), Shatov (unspecified)
Lyon: Lopes; Dubois, Andersen, Denayer, Koné; Tousart, Thiago Mendes, Traoré, Reine-Adélaïde, Terrier; Dembélé
Out: Aouar (hamstring), Depay (thigh)
Tip: 2-3 goals at 2.00 – bet365
Leipzig v Benfica
– Leipzig will be through if they avoid defeat against Benfica or if Zenit do not beat Lyon. Leipzig will clinch first place if they win and Lyon do not.
– Benfica will be unable to finish in the top two if they do not beat Leipzig.
Leipzig: Gulácsi; Klostermann, Ampadu, Upamecano, Halstenberg; Laimer, Demme, Sabitzer, Forsberg; Werner, Poulsen
Out: Adams (adductor), Kampl (foot), Konaté (hip), Orabn (knee), Wolf (ankle)
Doubtful: Mukiele (thigh), Upamecano (ankle)
Benfica: Vlachodimos; André Almeida, Ferro, Rúben Dias, Grimaldo; Florentino, Gabriel, Pizzi, Cervi; Chiquinho, Vinícius
Out: Ferreira (suspended), Brito (suspended), Rafa Silva (aductor), Seferović (calf)
Tip: 1 & G/G at 2.87 – bet365
Valencia v Chelsea (18:55 CET)
– Valencia will be through if they win due to their head to head against Chelsea directly or against Ajax and Chelsea in a three-team head to head.
– Chelsea will be through if they win due to their head to head against Ajax and Valencia in a three-team head to head.
Valencia: Cillessen; Wass, Garay, Gabriel, Jaume Costa; Soler, Parejo, Coquelin, Ferran; Maxi, Rodrigo
Out: Kondogbia (hamstring), Guedes (ankle), Cheryshev (thigh), Diakhaby (calf), Piccini (knee)
Doubtful: Garay (back)
Chelsea: Kepa; Azpilicueta, Emerson, Tomori, Zouma; Kovačić, Jorginho, Kanté; Willian, Abraham, Pulišić.
Out: Hudson-Odoi (hamstring), Rüdiger (pelvis), Loftus-Cheek (achilles)
Doubtful: Barkley (ankle)
Tip: X at 3.75 – bet365
LOSC Lille v Ajax
– LOSC cannot finish in the top two and will be confirmed in fourth place if they do not win.
– Ajax cannot be eliminated or go through on Matchday 5.
LOSC: Maignan; Djaló, Fonte, Gabriel; Çelik, André, Soumaré, Mandava; Yazıcı, Ikoné; Osimhen
Out: Weah (thigh)
Doubtful: Soumaoro (muscle), Bamba (illness)
Ajax: Onana; Dest, Schuurs, Martínez, Tagliafico; Van de Beek, Ziyech, Álvarez; Labyad, Tadić, Promes
Out: Blind (suspended), Veltman (suspended), Neres (knee)
Doubtful: Mazraoui (ankle)
Tip: 2 at 1.90 – bet365
Prices could have altered, but were all correct at: 27/11/2019 – 09:40 CET
Football Tips: livetipster.com