Who’s likely to start, who might be left out and who is unavailable? We have brought together all information provided by UEFA, so check our Champions League tips today.
The football predictions are as always from livetipster. So, before you make your selections you’d better read the injuries and suspensions for the Champions League. We have used several sources to come up with these lists.
|Get up to £100 in Bet Credits!*
|* New Customers only. Up to £100* in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5* or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.|
- Chelsea are through to the round of 16 as group winners.
- Sevilla are through to the round of 16.
- Krasnodar will finish third and enter the UEFA Europa League round of 32.
- Rennes will finish fourth.
Rennes – Sevilla
Rennes: Salin; Traoré, Da Silva, Nyamsi, Truffert; Bourigeaud, Nzonzi, Léa Siliki; Del Castillo, Niang, Tait
Out: Rugani (thigh), Gomis (thigh), Martin (thigh), Guirassy (ankle), Aguerd (illness), Terrier (illness)
Doubtful: Nyamsi (unspecified)
Sevilla: Bounou; Koundé, Sergi Gómez, Diego Carlos, Rekik; Gudelj, Óliver Torres, Vázquez; Óscar, Idrissi, En-Nesyri
Out: Acuña (hamstring), Escudero (elbow), Jordán (suspended), Munir (hamstring), Navas (rested), Vaclík (knee)
Tip: 1-1 Correct Score at 6.50 – bet365
Chelsea – Krasnodar
Chelsea: Kepa; Azpilicueta, Tomori, Rüdiger, Emerson; Kovačić, Jorginho, Gilmour; Hudson-Odoi, Abraham, Pulišić
Out: Ziyech (hamstring)
Krasnodar: Safonov; Smolnikov, Martynovich, Kaio, Ramírez; Kambolov, Vilhena, Wanderson, Claesson, Cabella; Berg
Doubtful: Gazinski (back), Olsson (hamstring)
Tip: G/G at 1.90 – bet365
- Dortmund are through to the round of 16. They will win the group if they beat Zenit, if both games are drawn, or whatever their result if Lazio lose to Club Brugge.
- Lazio will go through if they avoid defeat by Club Brugge. They will win the group if they win and Dortmund do not, or if Lazio draw and Dortmund lose.
- Club Brugge will go through if they beat Lazio.
- Zenit will finish fourth.
Lazio – Club Brugge
Lazio: Reina; Luiz Felipe, Acerbi, Radu; Lazzari, Milinković-Savić, Lucas Leiva, Luis Alberto, Fares; Correa, Immobile
Out: Muriqi (muscle)
Doubtful: Correa (calf), Patric (neck)
Club Brugge: Mignolet; Kossounou, Mechele, Mata; Sobol, Rits, Vanaken, Vormer; Okereke, Lang, De Ketelaere
Out: Mitrović (heel)
Tip: 2-3 goals at 2.05 – bet365
Zenit – Drotmund
Zenit: Kerzhakov; Sutormin, Lovren, Rakits’kyy, Zhirkov; Malcom, Ozdoev, Douglas Santos, Driussi; Azmoun, Dzyuba
Doubtful: Erokhin (hamstring)
Dortmund: Bürki; Can, Hummels, Zagadou; Passlack, Bellingham, Witsel, Guerreiro; Sancho, Reus, Hazard
Out: Akanji (thigh), Haaland (hip), Meunier (calf), Reinier (illness)
Doubtful: Delaney (ankle), Guerreiro (thigh)
Tip: 2 at 1.72 – bet365
- Both Barcelona and Juventus are through to the round of 16. Juventus will only overtake Barcelona to finish first if they win by three goals or more, or any two-goal margin other than 2-0.
- Neither Dynamo nor Ferencváros can reach the round of 16. To finish third, Dynamo must win or draw 0-0, 1-1 or 2-2; all other results mean Ferencváros finish third.
Dynamo Kiev – Ferencvaros
Dynamo: Bushchan; Kędziora, Popov, Zabarnyi, Mykolenko; Sydorchuk, Shaparenko, Tsygankov, Shepeliev, Rodrigues; Verbič
Out: Duelund (illness), Tymchyk (adductor), Kostevych (knee), Rusyn (collarbone)
Doubtful: Buyalskiy (rib)
Ferencváros: Dibusz; Botka, Blažič, Frimpong, Dvali, Heister; Kharatin, Somália, Zubkov, Uzuni; Nguen
Doubtful: Ćivić (unspecified)
Tip: G/G at 1.80 – bet365
Barcelona – Juventus
Barcelona: Ter Stegen; Dest, Araújo, Lenglet, Alba; Pjanić, De Jong; Messi, Griezmann, Pedri; Braithwaite
Out: Piqué (knee), Roberto (hamstring), Fati (knee), Dembélé (hamstring)
Juventus: Szczęsny; Cuadrado, Bonucci, De Ligt, Alex Sandro; Chiesa, Arthur, McKennie, Ramsey; Morata, Ronaldo
Out: Demiral (thigh), Chiellini (thigh)
Tip: 2-3 goals at 2.20 – bet365
- Manchester United will go through if they avoid defeat by Leipzig. United will finish first if they avoid defeat and Paris do not beat Başakşehir.
- Paris will go through if they avoid defeat by Başakşehir, or even if they lose should the other game not end in a draw. Paris will finish first if they win.
- Leipzig will go through if they beat United, or if they draw and Paris lose to Başakşehir. Leipzig will finish first if they win and Paris do not.
- Basaksehir will finish fourth.
PSG – Basaksehir
Paris: Navas; Florenzi, Marquinhos, Kimpembe, Kurzawa; Verratti, Danilo, Paredes; Mbappé, Kean, Neymar
Out: Bernat (knee), Icardi (adductor), Sarabia (hamstring)
Doubtful: Kimpembe (toe)
Başakşehir: Mert Günok; Rafael, Epureanu, Ponck, Hasan Ali Kaldırım; Berkay Özcan, İrfan Can Kahveci, Deniz Türüç; Chadli, Gulbrandsen, Ba
Out: Caiçara (achilles), Bolingoli (muscular), Škrtel (suspended)
Doubtful: Višća (groin), Mehmet Topal (unspecified)
Tip: Under 4.5 at 1.57 – bet365
Leipzig – Man Utd
Leipzig: Gulácsi; Mukiele, Orban, Konaté, Angelino; Haidara, Kampl, Sabitzer; Nkunku, Olmo; Poulsen
Out: Laimer (knee), Klostermann (knee), Henrichs (knee), Hwang (illness), Upamecano (suspended)
Man. United: De Gea; Tuanzebe, Maguire, Lindelöf; Wan-Bissaka, McTominay, Pogba, Telles; Bruno Fernandes; Greenwood, Rashford
Out: Fred (suspended), Martial (muscular), Cavani (muscular)
Tip: 2 at 2.80 – bet365
Prices subject to change. They were all correct at: 08/12/2020 – 09:00 CET
Football Tips: livetipster.com